Emily's

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm speechless, and moodless.

Alright, 3rd post of the day, after this post, i shall emo and kill myself. Nah, kidding. This post, fyi, will be a fucking emo post, rofl. I seriously, got no idea whats wrong with me, since i stepped Singapore, im unhappy. I saw texts, and i replied, i replied with smiley faces, but i'm not happy at all.

During this Thailand trip, my mind was in a whirl, i'm afraid that this lil friendships between me and you, me and her, me and him, me and y'all, everything will change. I wasn't in the right track. I know, i'm going mad. I know, i'm running out of time.

My art's final layout is not out, i'm running out of time, in my mind, studies ain't my first priority, yet i kept thinking about you. I know, i've got to get you outta my mind, i know, and i will, soon. *hope so.

If we were still in a so called relationship like we use to have, we will be celebrating our 365th day tomorrow, but you know what? That was what i use to dream, like i said, use to.
I never regretted knowing you, and these few days, you're feeling down, i tried to cheer you up by showing you videos, but i doubt it works, but, as your friend, i hope that you will cheer up alright?

I am gonna buck up on my studies, im gonna finish my layout by this friday, im gonna force myself to forget who are you to me. I'm gonna try my best to finish my tasks, and i will. :)

I will confront tears, its alright to cry, but i know, i've cried too much, and there's no more tears. What a sad case, l-o-l.

I miss the happy moments, i miss everything, i want time to go back, can i?

Eiko!: I'm back already.
jing: Yeah, we do study History.
TYR: You very losoh leh.
babyyyyyyydoll !: I'm back already.
Kakak: Alright, see you soon, i miss you, :(
PASSSSSER.: Whatever la, stop it can anot? -_- sibeh irritating bodoh, wtf. 22nd jiu 22nd lah! -'-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home