Emily's

Sunday, June 21, 2009

5 days 4 night.

Alright, hi. Im back in singapore already, im at home now, my mind is in a whirl now. Omgay. I will talk about my 5 days 4 night trip alright, :)\

First day, went out at 2pm+ dad drove us there to Golden Mile.



Then we board our coach.



Then we stopped for the first time, at Malaysia. Had this noodle, is super super sedap. No pork la, rofl.



Me & the fatty.



Dad bought ciggrettes, and this is how it looks like.

It had 32 sticks in it, rofl. -_-

Then we reached Thailand at about 9am, then we had Bak Kut Teh. :) This is the shop.



Brother ordered Thai Tea, its super super sweeet ok. And, to me, it suck.

>


Afterthat, went to hotel, put down our luggage already, headed to pray. And, i saw Cat, ROFL!



Then we headed to BigC to have lunch and also shopping. :3

I saw this on the menu, and hahaa, i thought of Hazmi Bestfriend. Ha ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home