Emily's

Monday, June 22, 2009

hi, im fine.

I had a hard time falling asleep, stupid brother, he damn bad, he made me thought of the past, just because its 22nd June today, -_- we reminscence together, those happy moments we were on the phone together, okay, stop it. I must stop, :) I had 2 weird dreams last night, damn bloody weird, its about school, and i miss school, terribly. :(

This is my first dream, i can roughly remember eh, he he. :/

Its like normal school day, with students walking around, talking as loud as they could like they use to, students throwing wet-tissues around, making a fuss outside the toilet near parade square, Mr Hoe was again nagging at those "famous" students, everything was so perfect. And, of course, like as per normal, we slacked around at the canteen with the usuals, and we had lots of laughters. Till we walked pass the lift, near the Malay Room, we saw a group of sec 1's wearing our class t-shirt, and like duh, they copied us, i was furious, and i told Shakir, and Shakir, Suhaimi, Idris, Thasvin, Rayyan etc went to confront the sec 1 class, and sec 1's actually ignored 'em, rofl.

This is the dream, its so hiliarious, ha ha ha. The next dream is connected to this dream, rofl.

After recess, me, Fana, Sri and Aslina wanted to skip Chemistry, we hid at the NCC board there, then saw J, J was asking us to go back class as the teachers is here, so we ran to our class, then we hid inside class 4C, and in the end, we went back to our respective class, and after school...

I dreamt that behind Pending Lrt, there is a Macdonalds, and, Me, Aslina, Sri went to have our lunch there, as Fadhila is working there. And then, the people who ate with me wasn't Aslina & Sri but 3 Hwa Chong students, and i bought a meal, but that auntie didn't gave me my fries, so i went back to the counter, then the auntie was asked to give me fries, but she gave me, chicken with rice from Chester's (Thailand.) I was shocked, and then the manager gave me fries, and then i went back to my table with the Chester's rice, roflzxs.

Then i reached home, i went online, i saw this on his pm, "You Know I Want You, But I Need You To Want Me Too." Then i woke up already..

I didn't made this up, its all merely a dream, isn't it?

I missed you, i seriously do, read our blog alright?

jing: Depends uh, because when we're sec 3, we get to choose between History or Geography. :) Yeap, we do take chinese.
D-X: Like you very well-educated like that, if you are, why didn't you get yourself a proper english name? Did i said that i did nothing wrong? If i did anything wrong, i will apologise, and please, who are you to talk to me like that? And anyway, your spelling is great, ha ha. I didn't used any vulgarities here alright, open up your big eyes and see carefully, tyvm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home