Emily's

Tuesday, June 23, 2009



Hai readers, morning! Slept well? Well, i slept at 2am last night, watched Channel U last night with Dad & Mom, well, i felt better after watching tv, and of course, going l-o-l with my fat daddy. Ha ha ha, lol! Alright, i didn't dreamt of anything, or rather i don't even know whether did i dreamt anot, lmao. Ha ha, weird, weird weird! Finally, 22nd is over! Yay, it seems that yesterday was a looooooooooong day. :( But nehmind, its over already, ha ha!

Alright, i woke up around 10am, brushed teeth, online. Edited pictures, hua hua hua, i got one super funny picture, but i don't think i will post on my blog, i will post on somewhere.... Ha ha ha ha! Alright, im going to eat my maggie mee which is from Thailand, its super super nice, spicy, sour, seeeeedap!~ Ha ha, alright, will post later'on? :)

And, holy, i haven't even touch my Art sketch book, nbcb! :( Haizxzsxz.

D-X: What are you talking about? Lol.
Cherolyncheryl: Hey biatch, see this call me, alright. I miss ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home