Emily's

Monday, June 22, 2009


I got this picture from Yimling's blog, from 10pm till now, i am staring into the blank, listening to my blog song.......

I looked at the May/June's conversation between me and Him. There were alot of happy moments compared to unhappy ones, he never failed to make me laugh whenever i'm sad, and i appreciate it alot. I look at one of our conversation, he was a changed person, he was so protective over the girl whom he loves, and he were upset, when i found out who the girl is. I was upset of course, but our friendship stayed there, till now. And i just couldn't forget him. What a bloody bad news to me, hais.

Why, why is it that every month's 22nd is always a unhappy day for me? I've already gotten over him, but why? I hate this, God, please stop playing with me already, i hate being sad on every 22nd, i hate being so attitude-liked towards my love ones on 22nd, i hate the fact that, 1st aug night is always appearing on my mind, i want to erase it from my mind, it is a nightmare, a very scary nightmare. I don't want to feel alone, hopeless again, please.

Its 11.17pm, i've decided to ignore all the texts and calls , i will reply/answer you if i want to, because of these few reasons.

1. Save $$.
2. I'm lazy.
3. I'm ultra lazy.
4. You don't deserve my reply/answer.
5. Cause i don't want to reply/answer.

Take it down alright, alright, i'm going to sleep now, i hate 22nd, damn 22nd, i want to be a magician and make 22 disappear from the calendar. :( I am super emotional now, stupid me.

Okay, till here, goodnight, sweet dreams, bye stalkers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home