Emily's

Friday, June 26, 2009

BACCCCCK TO NORMAL!



Heya! Ha ha, i think i love this blogskin better, because Kak Fieza gave it to me mah! ^^ Ha ha ha ha, i feel so happy after changing blogskins, yes i am weird. :(

Just now was on Msn with 哈兹米, rofl la he, damn funny. -_- And i was right, he was indeed out last night! ^_^ Ha ha ha, clever worzxs. He said im stupid because i don't wanna go back for Secondary Five. -'- Lol.

Alright.. I haven't had my lunch, and the feeling suck, because i got no idea whether to eat Maggie or Takeaway? And, i'm asking Fana whether what should i eat. Ha ha ha. Alright, let me list down what i feel like eating alright. :>

McSpicy, Zinger, Chicken Rice, 剪刀饭, Roti Prata, Mee Goreng, $1.50 rice, Carrotcake, Ramen, CheeseFries, LongJohn. :(

I asked Fana & Vivien, and their answer is the same, f*ck 'em, haha. I'm on msn with амїячďу. He gave me suggestions like KFC, MAC, LONGJOHN, Cup Noodles.. Ha ha ha, rofl! And he said i was crazy, damn him. Ha ha ha. :P

AND, OMFG! MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD! (SAD, CRIES!)


The "King of Pop" suffered a cardiac arrest and couldn't be revived by paramedics.

God gracious, although im not a fan of him, although i don't know him much, but as far as i know, he's kinda famous. And, hope he will rest in peace, he will always stay in me heart as a "Very-Famous-Artist". :( Sigh, emo time! (Nah, joking.) Fana is sad over him, lame. -_-


Alright, i shall stop here and go and get a bath. :D Toodles, byeeeeee!

Fana: I know, haha. You too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home