Emily's

Thursday, June 25, 2009


YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! IT HURTS ALOTZXCZXSCXCZ!! :( K da, over react lah dok! Ha ha, but its rreally very painful okay? I'm having difficulties in eating and also brushing my teeth. :( So sad. But hope it gets better then! Uncle Steven asked me to eat Orange, so as to "excite" my ulcer and, the ulcer will be gone in few days, wtf. that will kill me, i will be screaming like ~ Ha ha ha. Oh, talking about Screaming, guess what Lingsheng said about me? Ha ha ha ha ha! He said this to me >

Your whisper like talk. You talk like scream. Your scream like ....

Super hilarious i tell you, he know me kinda well huh! Ha ha, although we're in different class already.. Ha ha, and he's one of the kind-hearted people who told me to get over (N) on the 1st Aug afternoon at School Canteen when he's back from OBS. :) HA HA HA! ROFL. xD

Alright, WannJunk is online, should i talk to that gemok? But he is so lame ah, last night show me don't know what video -_- Lol, but i kinda miss him man, tskkk. So happy that he's out of Boy's Home already! See you soooooooooooooooooooon! =D

Okay la, i shall stop here and go Facebooking already! :) Bye lovelies~

CAMMIE: Hey darling, sure, will re-link ya! Yeah, i will, love.
b: Alright, sure! :)
fieza`o: Kak Fiezaaaa! Aku pon cinta kau! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home