Emily's

Thursday, June 25, 2009



Alright, i changed the blogskin, nope, i wasn't unhappy, i just dont like it, too dull. Ha ha, i like the present one, ^^ My playlist currently have 2 songs playing, one of 'em was Cherolyn Daughter's blogsong, talking bout her, i miss her alot. >:( But nevermind, Monday will be here, and i swear, imma hug all of 'em one by one! :P Ha ha ha! And also, Kak Fieza is going to kiss me on Monday, yay! I love her kisses! :) Ha ha, on cheek lah, dang. -_- Lol, tsk tsk tsk. I not lesbian ok. :/


Alright, 哈兹米 wasn't online, i guess he's out with his family, nevermind, can chat tomorrow. ^^ Although i miss chatting with that kid, hah! :/ Alright, ego-ness suck.


Well, i've went bloghopping just now, Love is killing all of us, sigh. :( Hope everyone's Love will turn better and r/s will last long alright? :D Okay, i shall stop here and go sleep already. :)


I'm heading down to Whampoa tomorrow, but i don't want, but Daddy wants me to go down, sianzxzsx. >:( Nehmind la, Monday is coming already! ^^


Alright, amios! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home