Emily's

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hello yellow!



Hello people! I'm otp with Shiping! :D Yay, i love talking to her okay, among those girls, i trust her the most. I love her, he he! Alright, enough of mushyness, rofl. Alright, i woke up around 10am, and came online after washing up.

Was otp with Ridwan last night. He is such a bitch yesterday, and he owes me Kinder Bueno! You bitch, better go and buy a.s.a.p! He he, and yess, he is like mumbling all the way, zzzz. I can't even hear him man, and i end up keep saying "huh?" to him, rofl. :/ And he gotta repeat for me, hahaha! ^^ Ha! And, he is such a bitch, for one last time, he is a gemok bitch. HAHAHA!

Alright, last night was waiting for 哈兹米 to come online, but he didn't, so i went offline. Alalala,i think he is busy or tired or something, nevermind. ^^ Alright, shan't talk about him much here, haha. Today is saturday, yeayyyyyyyyy!!

Fana went to Batam today, gonna miss chatting with her loads, oh takecare alright, don't get attracted to Prostitutes there, HAHA. Don't fuck 'em, rofl! Nah, kidding, takmo merajuk ok? :} Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Love yah, fananananaanananana! :D



Alright, this is Krystal, my precious babydoll. ^^ Hek, we didn't met before, but i webcammed with her before, rofl. Ha ha, she's such a lil sweetie to come up with this joint picture. ^^v Hehe, i love you lar, Ah Yan! :/ Ha ha, thanks for all those envouragements and compliments from ya for all these months, i'm sorry for everything if i did anything wrong, anything can look for me alright? I don't really trust all my gans nowadays, but i hope you're different from my other gans, okay? Me love yah, :) And! Ha ha, all the best and your love life alright, you're super cute! Lai, ai ni, mwah! ^^



Alright, its the end of my first post, shall go take a bath nowww, and then Resturant City again! Keep the tags coming in leh, tsk! :( Okay, toodles!



Esther: Hek hek, rofl! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home