Emily's

Friday, June 26, 2009

Second post.

Alright, hello again! Now is 9.14pm, and by 10pm i gotta swtich off the laptop already, but what is keeping 哈兹米 so long man! Faster come online, if not how am i gonna chat with you for tonight?! :( Quick, grah! Alright, i was addicted to my Bestfriend's profile song, "Taking Back My Love - Enrique Iglesias feat Ciara." And yknow what, that lyrics is simply great, seriously! I will paste down some favourite part of the lyrics for y'all later on alright, ^^ Promise, hek hek. :D

I helped Yimling to come up with this, is it nice? Well, she said it was nice, so i trusted her as Esther Sister told me to believe all the compliments that i recieved. ^^ Ha ha, but i'm not gonna take her compliment as i'm not pretty/cute at all, rofl. v.v Ha ha, lmao. Alright, i've got nothing to blog about already... Oh! One more thang! If you people reads Fana's blog, please agree with her. (For Cdian's)

Does Micheal Jackson and Mr SashiDarren look alike? Ha ha ha, me & Fana was laughing all the way cause of this, rofl!! Ha ha ha ha ha! Lol! I think they does yknow? :}

I gave you your dreams, 'cause you meant the world. So did I deserve to be left here hurt. You think I don't know you're out of control. I've given you too much but I'm takin' back my love. What did I do but give love to you. I'm just confused as I stand here and look at you
From head to feet, all that's not me. If I had nothing would you want me to stay?

Esther: Hello Lovely!
Vivien: Mai lame, tsk. Haha.
Kak love you!: Boleh boleh, Kak's ownage okay? ^^ I'm not pretty, bitch. HAHA! ^^ See you soooooon!
YIMLING: Hello Yimling, thanks!
WANN WOOHOO: You idiot, so happy for? -_- Lol, gemok!
Cherolyncheryl Ha ha, luv yah too, Cheryl! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home