Emily's

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Aiyorrrrrrrr!

Alright, hi. I'm blooody fucked up now, my mood is very very bad now, i'm very stress now. :-(

I am such a fucking failure man, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :-(

Alright, i did my layout, and it suck totally. Its not completed yet, and now i just don't have the faith and mood to redo already, i did 2 times, this is the 1st time. >



And Dion said that the owl is too skinny, so without second thought, i erased it away, and i redrew it, and its even worse!!!! :'-(



LOOK PEOPLE, IT SUCK RIGHTTTTTTTT?! Omg, i know it doesn't makes any difference, but i don't know, Mdm Fat's expectation is indeeed very high, and i got no confidence for tomorrow, confirm i will get a scolding from her, hais. What the fuck man! :( I'm so fucking useless now.
SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home