Emily's

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

You don't even care about me.



Hi people, i'm feeling god damn freaking upset. :( I got no idea too, ever since i'm in school this morning, seriously last night, i don't feel like going to school, because i don't feel like seeing you-know-who. But you know, i've got to attend school no matter what. :(

Its 7.20pm now, its been a long day today, woke up at 6am, bathed, went out at 6.45am, Mom drove Edmus to school then to Chestnut for me and others. Reached foyer, went to Canteen, saw Sidek. And others came, then headed to Class.

Had Chemistry, Fana kept disturbing my sleep, zzz. Then Pe, so semagat eh, i changed to Pe attire ok, ran around the school, then Badminton with Emma/Aslina. Then Geography, h2h talk with Aslina, then Recess. Then Art then English. After English, short rest @ the canteen, then headed to Art. At 3pm, went for Math S.T.A.R programme, then 4pm, Art again. Zzz.

Finally, my art is almost ready for Velvet paper, hopefully by this week. Walked home, was so tired, so tired.

I'm not having enough sleep everyday, and i'm feeling very tired, worn out, sick, everythang. And, i'm not being myself in school, said Mdm Fatimah, she said " You use to be very chatty-chitty, what happen? " I just smiled, and replied " I don't know " After my reply, i felt small, i cried alone, and i went back to Art room like nothing had happened. :(

I'm having a headache, mom said i'm going to have a fever, and you know what? I'm happy. Seriously, i don't want to go to school, i want to get myself with a high fever till i lost my hearing, so that i can don't-need to hear things about you and her. I'm sick, tired, sad, bitter. *sad face.

Somehow, i wished that i can just enjoy my life to bits, and i really wished that i won't get to see you, or have you in my life, or i would say, use to be in my life but in my memory now?

I feel upset/sick/tired/useless/disappointed/angry/bitter/lost/feverish/never understood/un-loved/bitch/kanasai/stupid/slow/stubborn/unhappy/sad/fuck-up/i-miss-you/you-love-me.

I am very tired, i don't want to cry, i don't feel like going to school tomorrow, *sad face. Ohshitnbcbknn, i'm crying now, chowz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home