Emily's

Monday, July 6, 2009

I want to stay in your heart

Hello readers, i'm back from school/orchard. :) Alright, shall talk about my day yeap. Yes, now.
:D

Woke up around 7.30am, bathed, called Fana, then Fadhila called me, then LRT to Phoenix, met up with Fadhila, then went to Fana's house, and god damn it holy shit, her brother looks so hawt man, ha ha. Saw her cute mom, hek hek. Then left, went to buy uniform, then had breakfast at Mac, then saw one hardcore guy, he look like Frank Iero man, fucking hawt. Lol.

Then 67 were full when we wanna board it, so we took 187 instead, then stopped at Bpp, crossed the bridge, then 176 to bustop. Then reached bustop, Mdm Fatimah's car is here, and Shakir & Angelo took her car. 3 of us walked up, then reached artroom....

I got a scolding from Mdm Fatimah, :( But after her scolding, of course i felt like very upset ah, she's being so sacarstic with her words mannn!! -_- I feel like xxxxxxg her up side down, lol. But then after her scolding, i did my work, with the help of Fadhila & Fana! :D Thanks both, love you girls ttm. :) Too bad Kak Fieza cannot come, if not, ultra fun man, rofl.

Then after that, Mdm Fatimah drove us to Bangkit, Fana, Me, Angelo & Shakir 190 to Orchard, went to Takashimaya ; Art Friend. Spend about 1 hour there, then left, went to KFC. Walked around, then Angelo headed to Scape Park while me, Shakir & Fana 190 back. I alighted first, then reached home, online. :)

Tomorrow's school, like finally. I'm god damn bored now, shall go do my art later on. :D Okay, till here, chowz. :D
zoomZOOM: Okay, i will talk to him tomorrow! ^^
Lina: Ha ha, Aliff Aziz is cute lar! I miss you too! :D
Fieza: (replied on your tagbox already, kanasai! :P)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home