Emily's

Monday, July 6, 2009

Stuck with each other.


Hi again, lol. I'm like posting the second time is like less than 6 hours?! Lol, but that's acceptable lah, corrrrect anot?! Hek hek, alright, the picture above was the taken at Takashimaya, one of the shop's dressing room. The boys were looking around in the shop while me & Fana went to their magnificient dressing room which was filled with Mirrors! Our bestfriend, ha ha ha! :P And, when we went in, our reaction was "Wow, cool!" Ha ha ha, we're damn "mountian tortise" loh, ha ha. :/



Sim Ying Ying, tomorrow's your 16th already!! Like wahpiang, another one, hais. :( In Crazycraps, only me & Cheryl is 15 still man, tsk! But neh-mind, hehehe! We're still young lohzxs, ha ha. Sorry that i couldn't attend your Birthday party and also your steamboat outing, because i was real busy with my Art. :( So sorrrrrrry! But tomorrow, i'll be seeing you in school right? :) Hope i do, hak hak hak. :B You know, i know, they know.

Okay, i changed my blogskin, and its the same as Vivien's one, so paisey lah, but Vien don't mind so yeappp! ^_^ 不用白不用嘛! :P HA HA HA HA! Alrrrrrrrright, i really got nothing to do now, Picnik is lagging like one fucktard now, i'm so pissed offffffffffffffff. -_-

I'm so bored! Alright, let me tell you about my family members whereabouts and what are they doing now, (atleast i've got somethang to do, hek hek hek.)

My granny is watching Television while lying down on the sofa like as if she got sexy legs. Ha ha!
Mom is watching Television in her room with Edmus & Yeeru.
Eugene is playing DotA while Yongsheng watches him plays. (Anyway, DotA suck.)
My pet dog, Milo is sleeeeeeping like a pig. Lololol. -_-

I'm on msn with my Aryna Girlfriend, she is coming to school tomorrow, like yay! And, i kept farting since when i reached home man, rofl. Opppseh, sorrrrrry! Anyway, i'm very bored now, seriously. :( Can someone entertain me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!! :Z

我好想念ZXS!
他已有3天没来online了.
不知他怎样了.
希望他今晚会来online eh! :)

Vivien > Thanks, ha ha! :B
Fana goooofyyy > Yeap, its damn hawt, muke die mcm Frank Iero. ^^ Eh, please la, your brother is hawt okay, you ah~ Oh, biase ah, tengok ah, blog siape tu? Ha ha ha! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home