Emily's

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm abit better.

Tonight is going to end in 1 and 1/2 hour time. Tomorrow is coming, and how i wish i can stop it.

I've been msning with people, people who are trying to cheer me up.

My dearest Fana, she is trying so hard to cheer me up by being such a retard. And, i appreciate it alot.

Swinemi, so sorry, i lacked ya. But anyway, in this matter, he is the best. He know, i know. He kena before, and he totally understands how i felt. And, yes, i'm trying my very best. I will do it, like how you believed in me. Thanks alot for being there and giving me encouragements. And, also, swinemi, must give and take in a relationship alright? See you tomorrow!

Kak Fieza, thanks for the chats, and also the email. So sorry that i couldn't be there for you tonight, but i will try, tomorrow let's talk alright?

Huzaifah, thanks for your help. And, if without you, i doubt i can make myself feel anymore better. I will get over it soon, and remember to lock it. And, yes, once again, thanks.

XiaoPear, thanks. Never thought that we will still be talking after April 2009. Anyway, what you said, was really very familiar, because you once said this to me regarding Nelson. And, i admit, i didn't took it. But now, i will take it, thanks alot.

Esther Sist, thanks Sister, you never fail to compliment me, and you never fail to talk to me regarding your handsome ex. I love you tons too.

Aryna Girlfriend, thanks dear. You are really very lovely, thanks. Both of us is on the same boat, and you know what, i'm here to teman you thru all these. Cheer up, and you rock. \m/

Arian, thanks anyway! Although i declined to eat dinner, but anyway, thanks for making the effort to ask me, thanks alot.

To passerby, thanks for passing by.


You don't know how i feels, you don't know who am i, you don't know how much i love you.
But now i know, you don't know all these, and i'm gonna act that i don't know that i love you.
Like what Huzaifah said, bestfriends. Alright, but i wanna tell you.
If you don't mean it when you says something, don't say it. You will hurt the person.
I doubt we will be talking already, but no matter what, i'm here for you.
And, good luck in waiting for your right time. :)

I may not be blogging for tomorrow onwards, wait till i'm much better, much happier then i will blog. But i will reply tags anyway, so keep the tags coming alright?
Don't worry, i will be fine, toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home