Emily's

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hi, i'm feeling back to normal again.

Hi people, i'm feeeeling way better already. And i hope, i will keep my lil promise to Kak fieza. :)


Alright, school appparently sucked, and i m sure tmr will be a better one. Because i'm going to smile, again. I'll try, serious. Trust me okay.

Had S.T.A.R today at the library, took photos, will upload later on. And, there's Art too, and i left earlier than the others, and of course, alone. Nobody know why, except the guy who asked me to cheer up. I talked to the guy before i left, i was crying when i'm on my way home, and i stopped crying when i reached outside Bukit Panjang Primary. I think i'm strong? Cause i'm alone at that point of time..


To the one whom i always sang Perfect to, you did nothing wrong. I understand your feeling, but you know what? I'm unhappy that you still didn't seek my advice, i asked you to keep a distance, but you know what? Let's take it as its Her fault alright, but you know, you can choose to not layan, seriously. I'm totally speechless, i saw your post, you called Him a jerk, i was furious, and i just can't stop myself from hating you from that point of time. I tagged you, and now we're on msn, and seriously, im sorry, i really want 3 of you to be happy, single, okay?


To my bestest girl-friend, i'm so sorry, today you made me cried, for the first time of my life.
I want the best for you, i want you to be happy, and trust me, i'm here for you. :-)


To the guy who i cried infront of, hey man. I'm sorry that i couldn't help much, i know you won't read my blog, but you know what? I'm seriously very guilty, but no matter what, anything can look for me, i'm here for you okay? Stay strong, :) You got your brothers with you, okay.


Alright, pictures timeeeee! :-D


Fana, i love you. :-)


Kak fieza, aku cinta kau, *lips up.


Sera Daughter, thanks for being there today!




Again, Fana.


I had a nice and calm chat with you-know-who. I'm surprised that i actually told him how i felt, everything. And things was going right, slow and steady. I'm happy, and i want you to be happy, like how you want me to. :-) I will be there for you always, promise is a promise. If i said, i'll wait, means i will. And, i will not be small girl anymore, alright.

I've got good news to share with Sera tomorrrrrrrrow!! Should i take my mom's car or bus down? Grrrrrrr, how? :O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home