Emily's

Saturday, July 11, 2009

When a bird got fooled by a cat.

Hello people, i'm here to blog for today! :) Well, this morning suck, esp around 7 plus am when i'm still sleeping. My dog came in to my room, and slept. Well, my dog loves air-con, so that he can sleeeeep very shiok, haha. Lol. :/

Then my grandma came in and shouted my dog's name very loudly, then i got irritated and shouted "Kaopeh la". Lol, i know its damn rude, but you know what? I'm fucking irritated y'see, and i don't see a point why must my grandma chase my dog out, -_- She's really very irritating you know, i know she's my grandma, but i just dislikes her alot, serious. :@

Okay, shan't talk about her already, spoils mood. Anyway, she's at my Aunt's crib, staying overnight there, hek hek hek. I love Saturday the most, the day when my house is only filled with 5 humans, Mom, Dad, Brothers, Me. And my dog, Milo! ^_^ But today only got 4 humans, Dad is at China with his friends.

I'm not going out today, will be staying at home, i've got nothing to do apparently. I haven't bath, roflz. :/ After this post, i shall go bath and take pictures! :D Well, i was on Fana's blog just now, looked at her video, i went r-o-f-l man, lol. Sibeh funny loh, ha ha ha ha!

Pussymeaow lied to me, and i was stupid enough to believe him. You know what he said? :O
He said that Edusave's money can be used to buy food at the canteen, and i believe it.
I know i'm sucha fool and big time noob, to believe him. Actually i don't believe, but he kep convincing me, so i fell for it.
I asked Fana Granny this morning, and she said its fake, and she said i'm stupid.
And now, i'm asking myself, how can i let a cat fool a bird?! Ha ha ha ha!

Today's Apon's 18th, eh gemok, happy birthday! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home