Emily's

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Looking forward

I'm going to make my hair obvious, like on top. ^^ Yesssssah, my current hairstyle is like on top's, but its not obvious, and i go to school with my hair tied up, so its kinda not obvious. Soooooo, i'm so looking forward to the next cutting sesssion yaw. Anyone wants to join meeeee? He he he, okay, crazy dingdong.

Erhm, was overwhelmed by Cheryl's post on Crazycrap's blog, Allure Sist's tag, Fieza, Fana, Aryna and Apon's msn encouragements. And of course, Apon even made the effort to call me making sure i'm alright, and yesterday was his 18th birthday man, lol. But its alright, i'm fine, definately fine. And, Fana is being so ultra nice to write somethang to me on her blog, and of course, we're bestfriends whaaaaaaat! :) Let me show you, when i read it last night, i cried man, too touch and its so sweeeet of her! *mwah!

Okay , just now i have a chat with Emily . Seems that she's feeling upset about 'him' .Fuck lah , i seriously don't like the guy that she deeply in love with , but what can i do ? I just okay with it since she's my bestfriend , & i gotta give her some good support . (((: I seriosly don't want her to get heartbreak again like last time when she loves 'N' alot but he upsets her everytime . Haiis , i can feel the hurtful-ness when everytime she cried for 'N' . And now , she likes 'him' so much , and im afriad that same thing will happen again . Dear Emily , you , as my best friend , i'd always wanted you to be happy whatever it is . So , do the best thing for yourself . Be optimistic like me hah ! *wide smile Haaaaa . Anw , all the best between you and 'him' . Hope everything will be alright . (((:


So sweet of her, i seriously love her to bits! :D And i'm so glad that she's okay with Pluto Akif already! Must cherish alright? :) Okay, i'm on msn with her now, chowz. :-) Will blog later okay, byeeeeee! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home