Emily's

Sunday, July 12, 2009

3rd post,



Alright, 3rd post. I'm back from Jurong, :-) I'm very overwhelmed with the tags on my tagboard, thanks people, i love y'all to bits! :D Okay, Kak told me something, and i'm being upset bout it, damn betch. -_-

Oh well, its the same old person again, and frankly speaking, i don't like her since i first saw her when i'm in Cdss, i don't know why.

For me, if the first sight of that particular person was bad, i will hate that person from that day onwards, and i will try my very best to make friends with that person and maybe change my point of view towards him/her. C:

And, just now Kak fieza told me that this paricular somone when to talk to my girlfriend about us, talking about us, and yes, its of course bad stuffffs! And like please, we thought that by being a year older than us can think much better, but i think not. And, finally, people are with me, i'm all along against you, and i really tried to be friends with you, but nah, sorry, i don't want to already. You can say that i'm following the crowd, yes, i am, but seriously, i think i'm right. :)

You can hate me, but don't ever fucking cb talk behind my back, if you do, i will do that too, and trust me, i will. :) Stop showing off your whatever photoshoots, or whatever shit. Alright, i'm too much, okay lah, stop eet emily tan hui yi. :@

Had a stupid funney quarrel with Cat. Ha ha, and Kak made me and him apologized, damn betch. Lololol, we did anyway, and we're gonna get along, very very well, hek hek hek hek! :P

Okay, its 10.43pm, i felt that i forgot to do smth, but i just can't recall what is it, shit. Nevermind, shall go offline, chowz. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home