Emily's

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ego ego ego.


Hello readers! I'm back home around 6.30pm. :) Alright, shall elaborate my day today alright? :)

Woke up around 7am, raining, and i just don't feel like waking up for school, zzz. Lol, then Mom called me up, then got ready, mom drove us to schl, then reached school, headed to the canteen, bought mineral water and egg-bread. Then sat down, chit chat with Shane ans Emmeline.

Then after that, Sri and co came, as well as the usuals. Then after that walked back to class, then had F.a.st, did 2 paragraphs then fell asleep, lol! Then after that went to toilet with Fana, met Sri too, so we talk cork inside the toilet eh, hek hek.

Then went back class for Physics, then i studied ok! ^_^ I did my worksheeeeet man, roflz. Then Fana was so clever, she did it on her own while i did it with Aslina and Sri. :D

Mother Tongue................ Alright, i did my work too, lol. Then talked with 'em, (duh) then starting to feel unwell, zzz.

Recess! Yay, but i didn't eat, sibeh no appetite, damn uncomfortable, felt very warm, but im not having fever, rofl? Then all ate while i didn't, then after that walked back to class with Cheryl and Tina. :]

Had English, finished my Report writting and then went to sleep, was fucking cold and unwell, slept till Fana woke me up, thanks dudette.

Had social studies, went to Art room cause Mr Raj gotta go to other school for Oral. So, art student were granted to head to Art room for art, and Izad's class were there, -_-

Then after school, headed to canteen, wanted to eat at first, but i don't felt like after crying like a small girl. -_- Never-mind, i don't want to talk about it anyway!

A squirrel must have its hazelnut! - Mr Fadzil! :B

Thanks Mr Fadzil, lol. Then headed to art room, then left for office as Fadhila hurt her forehead like how i hurt my cheek the other time. And, poor her, she's like me!! Then went to canteen, Jeni companied her home.

Went to Library for S.T.A.R :) Reached around 3.15pm, marked attendance, then went to canteen for food as i was damn super duper hungry, then went back library, didn't studied at all, haha! Then went to Artroom, had Macdo Wings! ;D Then went to Parade Sq to see Ncc's POP. Ha ha ha, damn funny lah all of them, roflz.

Then went back artroom, left school around 6 with Sri and Jiawei etc. Then in the end, walked with you-know-who as he asked me to, and of course with his friends, and Shafiq damn kanasai, kept on disturbing me with you-know-who, and you-know-who was so clever to tell Shafiq this > Eh, die faham melayu bodoh" And i turned and smiled. Lol, ha ha ha! Then while walking back, you-know-who told me something and i was shocked, seriously. :O

Then walked you-know-who to Pending while i left home with Cammie :) Then reached home, bath, ate dinner, online. ^^

And,why nobody tag meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?! :'( Ji sad yi xia hao bu hao!
Tag me lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhz.

PS:/ I'M HAVING MY N LEVEL ENGLISH ORAL TOMORROW, OHMGAWD. :@
PS:/ I'M ON THE PHONE WITH FADHILAAAAAAA!
PS:/ I'M VERY HAPPY TODAY!! :D
PS:/ TAG ME NOW, STALKERS! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home