Emily's

Monday, July 13, 2009

i don't wanna change you


Hi everyone, i'm here to post, duh. Its beeeeen a freaking long day today, didn't even managed to really laugh out loud today, well, i think i will not be laughing out loud for the next few days? Because whenever it comes to recess, end of school, i'm sad. Because when i see you, the whole scenario happens, and i don't wanna be like that you know peopleeeeeee? *sad face.
Well, whatever, i've gotta learn to understand that certain things needs time for you to see than me telling you, right? :/

Okay, 7 words for today, I-don't-want-to-feel-this-way. :( I'm having a hard time, holy.
Alright, shall elaborate then. :) Bear with me alright, and tag too! ^_^

Mother Tongue > Wrote down 21 words, and h2h talk with Tina Darling, and, of course, i told her what happened in my life 3 days ago. :-) And, i felt better although i still feeeeel bitter.

English > Did work, and Fana didn't! Damn her, she is being very sacarsitc, she said " Wow, emily hard-working ah" Shit here, rofl.

Mathematics > Went up to Homeroom, didn't listened much, was texting with Peter. Then fana wrote something very sweet to me, and here you go. >


So sweet of her, and i'm so glad to have her as my bestfriend. :D Thanks so much Fana, i know you dislikes me talking about it, but you still gave me the best encouragements. Love you tons, seriously. :)

Recess > Didn't felt like eating at all, but still bought my food, =.= Then in the end, also never eat, damn stupid, such a kamgong, roflz. But girls, i'm fine, i'm alright, i hope i am. :)

Geography > H2h with Aslina, then i slept, woke up, Shakir, Farris, Alson & Suhaimi was being so ultra friendly towards me, weird. Lol.

Ve > God damn it, holy shit, none of the 4D students are eligible for Sec 5 man, wtffff! Was kinda scared and worried for my Prelims, which is like less than 1 month? :( Haiz, fuck life. :(

Social Studies S.t.a.r > So boring, but shiok, because we're in the library, and for god sake, i did my work man, omg. Lolololol. -_-

Art > Its almost done, and im kinda happy about it, Mdm Fat says i needa do more, in order to be just-in-time for the deadline. :) Soooooooo, kam-ba-teh ehhhhhhh!

I'm on MSN with Kak Fieza, and i'm so sorry, i know you care about me, i know you love me, thanks for understanding, but you know what, you won't add to my burden. But you as my kak, nothing can be compared to making you happy alright, because you were always there for me when i'm upset so no matter what happens, you must tell me okay! I love you alot, ^^

I'm getting from bad to worse, i thought i can just forget everything, but i was wrong, i tell myself, its already over, i'm getting stronger, and i'm going to get over this, and you know what, i'm having a hard time, seriously. The sight of you, makes me reminiscence about what happened..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home