Emily's

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tired of being happy

Like what Mr Fadzil said, i have to stop writting about my personal stuffs on my blog. I'm just making myself losing to this battle. And, by my post, i can let you have a step ahead of me. And, i mustn't let Blueberry win this battle, and Squirrel must win it! :) Thanks Mr Fadzil for those funny encouragements! :D

Okay, tomorrow is the 16th July, i'm having my English Oral tomorrow after school.
Bestfriend said i can do it, and he said i can. :)
But i think i can't, cause of Picture Discussing, as i will go "err, err, errrrr"
God damn it, but no matter what, i've gotta try!
Gonna take a look on my notes after i posted. :O

I've been kinda sad for these few days, and i don't like it. People around me are getting annoyed by my attitude, and they are gettin worried. :/ So sorry girls, i know i'm such a letdown.

I cried today, actually i didn't want to till Fadhila and Fieza hugged me in the toilet, and i was really very very sad. People from Usuals are bombarding me with questions, Eh, what happen to you Emily? Why cry? What happen? Tell me lar. What lovely friends i got, all i said to them was "I am ok, nothing happened."

I felt better after seeing the Ncc's POP. Because Lingsheng and Shafiq was like making me irritated and i laughed.

I felt much more happier after walking with You-know-who from school to Pending, yes i am over the moon, but i know i shouldn't be doubting his words, i should believe and trust him. ;]

Alright, no doubting of words, trust is the word to make myself feel better and stay happy.

Alright, shall end here, ciao people, tag me alright! Wish me luckkkkkk. ;]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home