Emily's

Saturday, July 18, 2009

HA-HA-HE-HE-HO-HO.



When i love someone, i will always think of my mistakes and you.

Okay, hello readers, i'm damn disappointed in myself now. So sorry, i won't be changing blogskins for my friends anymore, i lost my confidence. I think Aslina Lestie is mad at me, because i forgot to transfer her links to the new blogskin. :-( So sorry lestie, so sorrry!

I use to be good at it, but now, i am not. I think its because after those happenings that happened yesterday are still hanging out at my brain cells, gosh, please, go away!

So sorry, Iqah and Joyce, i think i can't help y'all with your blogskins already, because i suck at it. I felt like changing blogskin, because i'm so upset, haiszsx. :-(

So sorry, i need my confidence back, uhm, let's wait till Aslina's cooled down. :/

I'm on i-don't-know-who's blog and i found this video, the singer is kinda "hawt" lah, and when you see him sings, you'll freak out, trust me for that! :D






So, shocking right? Its like a dog meaowing - Simon. Ha ha ha, roflz! ^^ Another thang, i was on Aslina's Facebook and i went to take a look at her pictures ; Drama. And, i felt sad, cause me and Her use to be so easy-going, and now, i simply hates her, gosh, what am i saying?! -_-

I miss Drama practices! I miss laughing out loud! I miss playing British Bull Dog! I miss organizing games for my sweet lil juniors! I miss lil Pathi! I miss Claire Devine! I miss all my Drama peoples! Gawd, how stupid am i!? :/

20th July, Cca gonna resume, and i know, she will be there, i've got no idea to whether to go up and give a hug to Claire and spend a minute up in the AVA room. Because i know, if i were to go up, i will see her, and i won't be able to avoid her as she's part of the society too. People/readers, let me know, should i go?



Again, my brain is starting to think, be happy, emily tan hui yi. Haiz, shit-lah.

Will post again later i think? Mom is at Bpp, yay, with KFC in her hand! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home