Emily's

Friday, July 17, 2009

dropped dead.

I've been thinking, should i just type it here or keep it. Well, i've decided, keep it everything in my heart.

Emily, you suck ttm.

School started out to be fine, 184 to school, walked up with Fadhila, waved to Bestf, Aslina is lazy to walk up, so i walked with Fadhila.

Went to canteen, bought mineral water, headed to Toilet, went to class late on purpose. Cause we don't want to be on-time.

Had Chemistry, then Math, Physics, then Chemistry again. Friday is always a science day.

After school, headed to Bpp with Kak Fieza, Fana, Aslina, Jeni and Fadhila. Then bus back to school, ate our sushi on the way to school, and i was happy to be with them! :)

Firstly, why is Mr Han our chemistry teacher? Haisz, he seems to hate our class, even a lil sound also pisses him off, and we as student are having a difficult time. Is it because he is getting old?

Ohwell, i told myself, Chemistry will never hold me back, as well as Physics. Im going to strive hard, bitches. :]

And Physics class is having 3 teachers at a go, 1 teacher for 1 row, and lucky me, i got Miss.Shorty! Ha ha, but Mr Faizal kept coming to my table, and i hate him for mocking at me for being fat, just because i didn't ran during his PE lesson! :@ Me and the charlie fat angels are so damn angry, ha ha! But he is very nice anyway, ha ha! :P He said he wants to step stress. HA!

Tomorrow is Saturday, yesssah! ^^ Sunday, heading to Rena's party at her condo, and her party's code dress is fabulous cool, lol. -_- dress to impress haha.

Okay, my parent's aint home yet, i'm starving, im freaking hungry, i only ate 3 sushi, and one plate of $1.50 nasi briyani. :/ Gosh, im near to sucess of slimming down! xD

And apparently, i'm okay already, no emo-ing in the future, sorry to everyone for my attitude, i promise to change for better me! ^_^

My girls, Kamilah, Fieza, Fana, Aslina, Fadhila, Jenica and Michelle who is sick now, i thank you girls for the encouragements and never-giving-up-on-me attitude! :)

Shakir and Suhaimi, thanks so much for the effort for making me happy.

Hadi, Akif, Farris, Angelo, Mr Fadzil, Lingsheng, thanks when i needed someone to listen to me, and Farris, lol, stop sweating like as if you walked in the rain, :/

Mdm Fatimah, thanks for being understanding, i know i've been sulky for the past few weeks for your lessons, but i promise you, no more sulky face but noisy atmostphere alright? ^^

Yongchang di, thanks for your encouragements! I will fight! :D

To Bestf, thanks for understanding, thanks alot, remember what i said. :)

^_^ Preparing for Math test on Tuesday as i promise Bestf to pass! :D

Finally Saturday is here, and im going to study Math, and most importantly, brainstorming!

My dearest Rena's 16th is here, ho-ho. And, Angelo was 16th yesterday, happy birthday dude.

Goal for next week!
Bestf to be problem-free, gonna help him out!
No sulky face.
Happy face!
Be back to noisy emily.
Get my laughter back.
No fake laughter, fake smiles.
Everyone to be happy.
And most importantly, pass Math test and get chocolates from Mrs Gohhhh! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home