Emily's

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Say you're sorry.

Hi everyone, time check, 9.26pm. Well, didn't wanted to go home just now, but i've got no choice to, so i went home alone. ;( Alright, skip this part lah, shall elaborate my day yeah.

The day at Timah was fun, and also kinda make me-miss-my-ultra-pasts. Stayed till 4.50pm, left, 75 home, reached home, mom, and brothers were at home. Bathed, chit-chat, left home around again 5.30pm, 960 to Bpp, headed to LongJohn with Michelle.

Saw Xin, Ning, En, Miko, Auntie Amy and Aunt concidentally. :) Felt happy too see 'em, its been such a long time since i see them! Then Akif and Fana was there, talked for-awhile, headed to Garden Plaza.

Watch STOMP!'s performance, was nice, and Aryna was there!! Shook hands, took pictures, laughed, chocolate time, coca, praising the guys that they were hawt, ^^

Left for Toilet, took pictures, left for Mac for my dinner, then went back to Garden Plaza, slacked around the Playground with Michelle, Fieza, Suhaimi and Ahmad, took pictures, had lots of fun. Then headed to join the STOMP! members, took pictures again!

Mdm Fat joined us, was fun, as usual~ Then STOMP! left for school, while me, Michelle, Fieza, Suhaimi, Ahmad, Akif and Fana left for underblock, Akif and Fana left us to i-don't-know-where, while the rest of us played Truth Or Dare, and i didn't got to play, cause never point me, ha ha. Heng man~

Left for Mac again, slacked, and i didn't want to go home, haiz. Then the thought of someone, and my brothers, i forced myself to go home, zzz. 960 home, alot of things are inside my mind now, grah. :@

Im at home, today is Saturday, tomorrow is Sunday, gonna head down to Timah again, then Monday is here, again. :(

Pictures will be edited and posted soon, i will edit tonight and hopefully, i'll post it later on. The picture on top is my favourite! HA HA, I SO LOVE ARYNA! (L)

Alright, im having problems, so ciao for now! Byeeeeeeeeeez.

Time check, 11.11pm! (Ohmygawd, i miss Baby!!)

I've already edited all tha pictures, here you go readers. :)
>
>
>


From left to right, left to right, :)

Me and Aryna Girlfriend! :)
Me and Farris Naruto-Suck! :)
Me and Izzuan, 3 years mate! :)
Me and Kak fieza, (Favourite!) :D
Me and Michelle! :)
Kak Fieza, Me and Michelle! :)
Kak fieza, Me, Ahmad and Michelle! xD
Ahmad, Kak Fieza, Suhaimi and Me! :B
Kak Fieza and Me again! (I love her!!)
Fadhila, Kak Fieza, Aryna Girlfriend and Me! (Love.)
Kamilah and Me! xD
Fana, Me and Shakir! :P

I still got somemore, but malas ah, nk edit then post, haiz. Lol, blame it on my laziness bitch. ha ha! Lol, its in the genes, :P Soo, i've decided, stay optimistic yeh, ha ha! :P

Okay lah, one last thing to say! :D
My one male bestie is Hazmi!
And i love my bestie alot! :D


Okay, ciao, bye! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home