Emily's

Friday, July 24, 2009

Reminiscencing.

Remember the first day when i first talked to you in the canteen?
Remember the first time when i cut your queue during recess?

Remember the time when we started to call each other pig/pork?
Remember our first smile to each other?

Remember the first time you called me using your house number?
Remember that you mocked at me in the SRC?

Remember the first quarrel we had over her?
We apologized and we compromised to be there for each other.

Remember the day at Amk Hub?
We had butterflies although we tried to hide.

Remember the very first and the last time when we walked back together?
Remember the last time when we talk like we use to?

Remember the very day during June Holiday?
We were both nervous, and we still ended with a smile on our face.

Remember how i mocked at your reaction while you're having your Mcspicy?
Remember the first cold-war we had just a few days ago?

Remember my happy face which you can always see last time?
Remember the time when we so happy.

Remember the day when we regarded each-other as bestfriends.
Remember those funny msn conversations.

Remember your wine selling for $5 to me.
Remember that i was asking you to cook for me as i havent had my dinner.

I was reminiscencing, don't mind me. I hate reminiscencing, as it makes me unable to sleep at night. I saw Her blog, i went blank, i started to ask questions, weird ones. And, i think im going to have a hard time sleeping tonight.

I will never hate you for long, cause i will never have a heart to.
I will make the effort to know you better, so that i can be more understanding.
I will make this friendship between us last, and i promise you.

What does friendship needs to make it last? When it comes to Bestfriend-ships, it changes.

Bestfriends stay true to each other.
Bestfriends stay with them always.
Bestfriends will always treat the bestfriend the best while they partner comes 2nd. (for me)
Bestfriends will be always appreciated, and also always forgiven.
Bestfriends will always be there, no matter what.
8 numbers away, i'll be here for you.

Fana, Vivien, Jeanne, Joyce, Hazmi, i love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home