Emily's

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I don't want to behave like this, i'm struggling, i can't do this anymore.
I don't want to fight anymore, i want everything to be back to normal.
I don't want to go to work on weekends.
I don't want to be not-myself in school.
I don't want my don't wants.

Can i just end it with Water with Detergent? I think thats the most quietest way to die, and also most peaceful way without being afraid of.

Yes, i'm a coward. I don't seems to be daring. How do you expect me to cope with all these things which can easily hurt me without knowing?

No, i can't. I'm not that strong like what you people think, cause i am not.

I am not the old Emily, i've changed. And, i think its the biggest achievements.

I changed my lanjiao attitude, and the outcome was terrific. And, i love it.

But the present me, im starting to hate it, im like a coward.

Dearest friends, Mf Fadzil, Mdm Fatimah, tell me what should i do?

My life seems to get more and more complicating, and i can't cope with it.

I just want happy life, i want to be happy. And please, i don't like interruptions.

I'm just a girl, a normal girl, i don't have super-natural powers, i need concern. :(

School today was okay, reached bustop, seeing Cdians with a smile on their faces, i felt like running away, so i walked up by myself. Then reached Canteen, stoned. Walk to class, was having cough, went to Office with Fadhila and Sri to take mask.

Lessons was sucky, especially Chemistry!! What tha hell? Is Mr Han aiming at me?! Like what tha hell lah! Please lah hor, don't aim me leh, you not happy with me then say lah, don't need to say i don't have self discipline leh, you sure i don't have? If i don't have, you think i wanna stay in your class and do your worksheet ah!?

Went to Com lab 2 to do survey, then geog. Then recess, then Art. Then English. Had English at Lab 2 again.

After school, was scalded by hot soup, then went to Art. Then to S.T.A.R, had Math test, after awhile, slept, and guess what? All the girls were sleeping while the boys were talking. Cool or what? Then headed to Art again, left around 6 plus.

I suceeded in being "happy" today, i laughed, i am so-back-to-my-self. H2h talk with Sri, Fieza, Fadhila and Michelle, im still upset. :'(

I feel like crying tonight, i feel like causing myself to have fever tonight, and absent myself from school tomorrow, so that i can get a break from all those heartless people from my school, i need a break, i want to end it. :(

I can't, and i won't, please don't be sad cause of me, i'm not worth it. :(

To Passerby, Y : I'm so sorry, i need some time alone, im so sorry, i will tell you the name of the song soon alright? Xoxo.

Love is blind, and so am i.
I'm sorry, and please, don't be sad. :'(
You're making me crying again. :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home