Emily's

Saturday, July 25, 2009


Time check : 10.04am. Gotta leave house at 10.50am. So imma make use the time wisely. Currently on Msn with Angelo who is down with fever for 1 week, Aryna who just ended her so-many-day's Mc today, and Krystal who just recovered from her Fever.

I'm working till 5pm today, and after that, gonna head to Bpp to meet Shell and Fana for Montage 09. School's STOMP! will be performing, so i'll be there to watch 'em performing! Hope i won't see some fucking ignorant people, ha ha. :P

Alright, i'm god damn lazy for work lah, but i've got to go and work, :/ And, anyway, i'm not working at Whampoa already, i'm helping out at my Grandpa's stall, Mr Fadzil's fav. Ha ha ha!

My dog has been crying since my family went out at 10.04am, gawd, why is he so sentimental?
Milo, dont cry man, go drink milo! Ha ha ha ha ha, roflz.

My fucking wireless simply suck to the max, cb. -_- Stop disconnecting bitch! Pubor, let me use for awhile also cannot ah? Your mother swine.

Im such a bitch, rofl? > Okay, random. Yeah, i was on Facebook just now, and guess what! Facebook has alot of sick guys, and i encountered one, yesterday.

His name is Tony. He got no pictures on his Fb. And, he attack girls, he will start a convo with you, saying hi, asking whether can he fuck you, asking whether can he hug you etc. And i tell you, i was god damn fucking irritated by it and i asked him to add my msn, at first he dont dare, then in the end, he added. Then me and sri disiao him, he humji he left the convo. I got you-know-who to help, and he is god damn funny, rofl. Well, in the end, the Tony never contact me already.

I think he added Yimling too, god. Yimling, good lucks. Ha, alright, i'm on Msn with LakSa now. And, i'm really unwell, my Mens is here, eeeeeeeeew.

I feel like doing my eeeeee in my high pitch voice now, ever since last night when i was on Msn with my Bestf.

I'm still upset siah, haiz, i need to brace up. Give me a chill pill, ha ha. Okay lah, i shall stop here, toodles~

I miss you, seriously! :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home