Emily's

Sunday, July 26, 2009


Hello readers, it 12.57pm now, and i didn't went for work as i pulled a long face this morning to Mom, i cham-xiong with my Dad last night, telling him that i only want to work once a week, as prelims and stuffs are coming, and he've yet gave me an answer, D:

Mom said that if i were to stay at home, i'll be infront of my laptop and not studying, gosh. I think she's right, haizsxz. :( I must mug already seriously, no joke bitches.

I'm currently working on my Coursework, sibeh fucked-up, cause the colour paper is so fragile lah, wahpiang. Haiz, and i'm god damn hungry, i haven't eat since yesterday's meal at Mac ; Bpp. I want to eat, but lazy to cook, rofl. :P

Oh yeah, i got few pictures to show to you'all, as i wanna make my post much interesting yeh. Ha ha, see i so good right? :] Ha ha, so here you go then, but before that, please tag me alright? :(






Me and Fadhila the bird. :-)
Me and Shakir tha handsome. xD
Michelle, Fana, Mdm Fat, Me, Fieza, Fadhila, Aryna and Kamilah! (luvvv)
Press on the screenshot, i effing love the result, and its surprisingly true! x)
Damn, this joke made me laughed for like few seconds, ha ha! LOL.

Alright, im done with the pictures, and anyway, i quit using Picnik already, it suck 2themax. I downloaded some editting programme, and i'm happy with it, rofl. -_- Okay, i'm being lame here, ha ha. But who cares man? ~.~ > Bestf's emotion, LOL.

Oh yeah, tomorrow is Monday, i want Yingying, Cheryl, Vivien to come to school, wanna scold them, nah, kidding. Ha ha ha! :P

Okay, well, i think i want to burn all those letters that i wrote to Nelson last time, as i find it very hurting when i see all those letters inside my cabinet, :/ And, i will always end up emo-ing like a bitch after reading those letters, so should i burn it or keep it? Okay lah, ciaos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home