Emily's

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Terrifying tuesday.

Okay hello, im here for a short post, i will edit again later on, depends on my mood.

I feel very unsure of myself now, i felt that i am no longer strong as last time.
I can sense that my feelings is fading, real fast, faster than i thought.
I am such a ego-tic girl, i actually ego with this friend. -.-
Ah whatever, i don't feel like dwelling on it much, its affecting me, betch.

Anyway, i feel like cutting bangs again, i always feel like cutting my hair whenever im upset.
Okay, i off to bath, and hopefully, i will have the mood to come online later?

I got no idea what to do, what to react, what to say, how bitchy life can be!

P/s, my art is done and is with Mdm Fat now, im super duper happy, hek. :)

If i were to tell You, my feelings is fading, and its for real, and its fading fast, faster that i expected.
How will You feel? Okay, i think i know the answer, i want to ask, i really want to ask, but.
Im scared of the outcome, i want you to spend your 16th birthday happily.
Should i wait till the 15th? :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home