Emily's

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I heart you.


Hello earthlings! ^^ I just reached home, im currently feeling god damn shag, im wearing Musical shirt with my school skirt, and im perspiring, lol. I know its disgusting, rofl~ And, i skipped dinner tonight, and im going to have a early sleeep tonight! Gonna replenish my sleep-stock (?) Lol. Lemme elaborate my day today! :D

Woke up around 6am, went out at 6.45am, walked to Bpp. Then reached Mac first, ^^v Then followed by Shakir, Sera, Fana, Akif, Suhaimi and Kamilah. Then the rest came, the ones missing are Michelle, Farris and Ahmad. :/ Had breakfast, then 184 to School. On the bus, we were being so noisy lah, and we were almost trapped, luckily the birthday girl shouted " Hello~ " Lololol, then we walked school together, and we wasn't late, yay? Lol, lame shit. -.-

Had Fast, then Physics. During Physics, showed Farris and Sri my work, and they said that the destroyed part wasn't obvious, hek hek. Then again, sat with Sri. She teared while talking about Jw. Hais, i don't know what to say eh, cause i was never in a relationship before, grah. Sorry Sri, i can't help much. :@ Im so upset lah, hais..

Mother tongue, disturbed XiuJing with Binjun, damn hiliarious, XiuJing is so cute lah, ha ha ha ha! :P

Recess, met Sri at Parade Sq, then headed to outside Library. Waited for Jw, both of 'em talked, i just kept quiet, then Sri walked away, then i follow lor, then headed to Canteen. Find Fadhila, then bought 50 cents milo, then drank, then me and fadhila went to jalan-jalan. Then she broke down, :( Then Mr Nasim saw, he approached us, then i was laughing all the way, lol. Then saw Bestfriend. Showed him my Work, and yesssah! He again, another one said that the destroyed part wasn't obvious, ha ha! :P And, he said my work was nice! ^^Then we headed to Parade Sq, sat with him and his friends. Ha, lazy to say ah, secret! Lol. :D

Then had English, was learning to sing Cuppycake from Strawberry short cake, and yes, i finally know how to sing it right! HAHAHAHAH! :D Then Mrs Kalai threatened me to eat up my worksheet if i were to disturb the class again which i didn't lah, and i called her Paper Monster for the whole lesson, ha ha! Had lots of fun during English. Fieza, Sera and Emmabel was like bullying me, damn them, lol. :B

Social studies, sat with Fadhila. Had h2h talk with her, yay. Then after school, left for canteen, then walked around after i changed my shirt, then we left for artroom. Then texted You-know-who, then met you-know-who outside.

Had a talk with You-know-who, was happy, haha! You bet that ah, lol. Im just very happy lah, cause i get to talk to you-know-who, haha! ^^ Then we talked about alot of stuffs ah, then Fadhila and Michelle left for the surprise party. Then left me and you-know-who, talked and laughed, alot of actions ah! Ha ha ha, my dearest you-know-who got super eyes like O.O haha, cool or what!

Then you-know-who left, then i went to art room, was pissed and irritated. Then show Mdm Fat my work. And finally, she approved my work!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Then i was overjoyed, but irritated too, then Mdm Fat talked to me, told her everything that had been annoying me since yesterday. And, i felt better, but i'm still terrified ah, phobia ya?

Left for parade sq, watched parade's rehearsal. Then saw Mom. Tapped her, waved, then she left for detention room. And, Sera thought my mom was my sista, lol! Then left for art room, then slacked. :)

Left around 6 plus? With the usuals, had laughters ah, lol. But Fieza was down, (sigh) Fieza, if you sees this, please smile tomorrow to me to show me that you're doing fine! I love you okay! :D

Walked to Pending with Fadhila, Akif and Fana. And, me and Fadhila gonna act as tho Fadhila's birthday was on 8th and 9th! HAHAHA, LOL!

Reached home, blogged. And, i notice something about me, and i think i'm weird, :O

I can be super happy at times and also super quiet. Friends are noticing it, and i don't know why am i like that.
But im very sure of one thing. :)

Whenever i goes to school, as long as i sees Amio, i can be over the moon and it will last. And, now, it won't last, cause i can't go for toilet breaks already, if not gotta get punished by Mr K and Mr Nasim again, :@

Friday is going to be so lame, i am so malas to want to go to school on friday, but i can't pangseh my friends, boo. Bestfriend said he is not going to come, daaaaaaaaaaaamn.

I am going to have a early night tonight, gonna draw again tomorrow for 2 hours from 9am to 11am!
Prep work, here i come, hek hek. Okay, gonna stop here and take a bath, and wait for Amio to text me up, hehe!

I can't wait for Saturday, amio, make yourself free again pleasezsx. May god bless me, lol.

Okay, 25th August, i can't wait! Okay, my cousin wants to use the laptop, and he is like walking around like a bitch. Lol. My laptop will be okay by today, my mom said so, hope i can use it tomorrow then! :D

Anyway, i love strawberry short cake, haha. and i also love he-know-who-is-he. :D

Okay, bye peoples, tag me okay? :)

xoxos world, i hope and pray for a better tomorrow for me and you people, i want to walk home tomorrow with amio! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home