Emily's

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hello there, finally, i got to use the laptop, my dad's. Well, im fucking pissed off now, -.- Lemme blast it off first.

I had my cheena oral today this after-noon, i totally flunked it, conversation part, i was like uhm, errm, ahh, err. And i was thinking, wtf sia! Im dead this time, imma break my own record, imma fail my cheena oral for tha first time of my lifeeeeeeeee. boo.

My coursework was being tampered today, i felt really very upset and sad, what the fork lah, if you not happy with me, talk face to face lah, don't need to attack my coursework right? Your mother no hair lah hor, cb. :( Now, its kinda destoryed, and tomorrow is my fucking deadline, holy shit dude. -'-

I hurt myself today, and i got held up during first half of P.E lesson by Mr Nasim and Mr K. And we sat at the open space in betweeen the classroom blocks, damn pissed off. Mr K was being very sacarstic to me, fyi.

My art is due tomorrow, and its for real although it was being extended and extended. I've not yet done with my background, gotta re-do it again, :( And the destroyed part, what to do man! :( :(

Left school around 5.30pm with Fieza. And the D&T boys joined us, then reached bustop, bid goodbye, walked home.

Tomorrow gotta head Bpp to meet The Usuals at Macdonald's. Hope it doesn't rains tomorrow, ha-ha.

I got a pimple on the left side of my nose and its painful, cb.

I went for 10 mins drama yesterday at Dance Room. Hugged Claire, ohmy, i miss her so much, and my juniors! ^^

Art and D&T students of Sec 4NA is excused from S.T.A.R programme for this whole week, yay!

Im tired now, anything just text me up, i will not be active on my blog till my laptop is repaired, i really miss msn-ing and posting and also most importantly, nudge war with you-know-who. >:(

Heard from mommy that everything was being deleted from my laptop and of course, the msn-chats too, gosh.
Memories gone for good, :(

I miss you, seriously, damn much.
Even now, im still missing you, im sorry, my laptop is down and, i hope, we won't drift.
And lastly, i sayang you to the max okay?

And lastly, serious lastly............................

HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY, FADHILA NONOK HEAD!
May you be happy, and free from troubles and unhappiness.
I love you and anyway, 5th August didn't we missing! HA-HA!
I LOVE YOU TO THE CORE, BITCH! MWARKSZSX.
xos, Emoily!


Okay, i gotta chow now, gonna head to Bpp for my colour paper, betch. >:(
Oh one last thing, (lol).

I MISS CHATTING WITH MY BESTFRIEND(S)!
I MISS HE-KNOW-WHO-IS-HE! :(
I LOVE HE-KNOW-WHO-IS-HE! HA HA HA HA HA HA! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home