Emily's

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Weakling.

Msn chats with Billy Gun and Nirmal right now.
Listening to Sometimes When We Touch - Olivia Ong.
Texting with Vivien.
Dropped by Soldforcigarettes.
Tears dropped down in the midst of chat between me and Billy.
Girls loves to cry cause girls will always be girls.
Going out to work soon, 970.
Knocking off at 6pm, bath, sleep.

If you were to ask if i love him, my answer will be an yes.

Don't laugh when you sees me breaking down for no reasons.
Dont approach me when i'm upset, cause i just want to be alone.
Don't hurt me any further, cause i can't take it.

Sometimes, i just wonder, what is life when my life suck to the core.

Mom said, Happiness Was The Key To Life. Mom, what's happiness?

im just a girl, who needs stuffs like what you girls needs.

I'm going out, bye earthlings. :)

I hate lying to people telling them that i'm absolutely doing great with my life. Fuck?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home