Emily's

Friday, August 7, 2009

Beatutiful nightmare

Hello earthlings, im done with changing of blogskins! ^^ Hehe, well, i had loads of fun today! :D But one sad thing, Fieza wasn't with us, sian ji pua loh, :/ But we still manage to have fun ah, hek hek, with Fadhila and Sera. Shall elaborate my day? :)

Woke up at 6am, texted Sera, she missed her bus, so i went back to sleep, then she text me back, asking me to go and bath, so i went to wash up etc, walked to Bpp at 6.30am? Reached around 6.45am, saw Arian and Sera outside Mac, then waited for Emmabel and Fadhila. Then they reach liao, bused 184 to school, walked up.

Arian ran to school cause he is late for NPCC, while me, sera, emma and fadhila continued to walk. Then reaching gate, me and sera ran while both of 'em walked like nobody's business. -.- Then both of 'em were late while me and sera wasn't, lololol! Then reached parade sq, sat infront, took my shirt from Shakir and went to change.

Then after parade, went to play games, damn lazy ah, but Fadhila motivated me, lol. We played 5 games? I don't know and i also don't remember. :/ I only remember the Ping-Pong match between me and Fadhila, its the most memorable one, its my first time playing ping-pong too, lol. I won Fadhila! ^^v And i think she is unhappy with me, the ping-pong ball went into my skirt! I was like cb, wtf! Lolololol, both of us were laughing so damn loud, everyone was laughing, lol.

Then had nasi lemak, then had photo-shoot with Drama Society. Didn't felt like taking cause of some reasons, but Amira said, this might be our last year, so just go and take. So i bobian, go take loh, not because i don't like drama, is just that i don't feel like. Ah whatever, already took liao, whats the point talking about it? -.- Then took pictures, left for canteen, then headed to artroom then to hall for prize presentation.

After that, went to artroom for art, was fed-up by the noise and the radio, so i off it, and its so peaceful. Then left school with Angelo, Emmabel, Sera and Arian. Called mom, then trained to Cck, then Jurong East, switched Train, headed to Tiong bahru, 123 to Purmai, then stayed there. Then went home, nearly missed Cck stop, lololol.

Reached home, bath, online. My day is so plain today, but i had fun too?

Well, yesterday i was on Youtube and i found this guy, he is from Ft Island, he is the bassist of the band. His name is Lee Jae Jin, he is god damn fucking cute, and i seriously got mesmerized by him, rofl! This is his picture >



Cute right? He he, Jaejin! Ha ha! (L) Well, im somehow stil das yknow? The conversation was so short, we were out of words to say, and im so das with myself, stop fading, please. I shall stop here, goodbye. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home