Emily's

Friday, August 7, 2009

I heart you.

Alright, my 2nd post before i go offline. I am so lost now. >:( I didn't saw you the whole day today, i was happy cause i will have no worries of seeing anything that can make me upset, im not trying to say that you always upsets me, its just that, i am very sensative when it comes to you. Like what you says, Emoily, You Jealous Very Fast!

I missed you, is it a good thing?
I notice something, i can actually stop my feelings from fading.
I was ao naive, gosh.
I hate this kind of life.
Maybe, i shall find myself a lesbian partner? :D

I was a dreamer before all these things, and now, i think im no longer one. :(



And i really mean it, bitch! gah, is this life?! :@



Lee Jae Jin, kimak, die cute gile sia! cute to the max!! :D

Im going off now, my backbone is killing me.zzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home