Emily's

Monday, August 10, 2009

I love bi to the max.

Hello readers, time check, 10.40am! Ha, i woke up around 9.30am? I couldn't sleep any longer although i slept very late last night due to i can't get to sleep! Ha, don't ask me why!

I went to Bangkit last night with Yongsheng as dad is hungray, -.- So walked to Bangkit, then i went to 7Eleven, and guess what! I saw Aliff Aziz, i was staring at him all the way and i couldn't open the door and nearly fell down, fuck man, lolololol! He and his friend was like staring at me too, lol! Damn paisey okay, wtf. Lol. Okay, then i texted Sri and informed her about it, and she lol-ed at me, tsk. Lololol, okay lah, it was really very funny! Ha, laugh all you want lah! Lolol!

Okay, was on MSN with Suhaimi earlier on, talked about yesterday's outing. Its a pity that i couldn't attend, i will attend the next outing yeah! Ha ha, glad that you guys had fun yesterday! :)

Time check 10.54am, needa head to 215 for rental fee at 12pm. So, might be going out at 11.45am? I got nothing really to blog about, there is stuffs that i really want to blog badly about, but i can't, its a secret :P So, i think i shall end with 2 solo pictures of myself? ^^



Okay, goodbye world, blog later ah, ^_^

If this is for real, make it forever and always. It will always be for you bi, cause i've been waiting for so long. I want to let you know, this isn't a dream, and i hope, its not gonna be a joke cause i don't get this joke, love you bi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home