Emily's

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Somebody pinch me.

Happy 44th birthday to Singapore! ^^ I love the tattoo, rofl. But Mr Hoe asked me to wash it away, sibeh sad yi xia lor. :( So anyone got the tattoo? Please give it to me okay! I will love you to bits, hehe! :B

Okay, now is 12.07pm, going to Bpp to meet Fana later to print pictures for prep work. I miss her alot okay, i neglected her in class for the past few weeks, so sorry dear, will make it up to you sooon! ^^ Oh yeah, did i told you guys that my art is done? Wanna see the picture? Here you go darlings, hehe! :) >

Nice? Hehe, K1A1 said orange's is nice, so does my dad, my mom, mdm fat and classmates. ^^ Hehehehe, finally finish le hor, haha! :) Oh yeah, i got pictures, i have alot actually, but my laptop is kinda lag ah, maybe just install things then still seh-seh, lol. So i will only upload 3 yeah? :)



Okay, that's all, will upload if i ain't lazy or something, haha. I was webcamming with Sri just now, her nephew is cute ttm, and i showed her Milo too, hehe! The screenshot is here. >


(Click to enlarge)

Okay, till here, on msn with Gustavo aka Billy Gun and Aryna. Dion too, she's coming over to singapore from 25 November - 12 December 2009, i can't wait, can't wait, i wanna meet her! Dion Lim Puey, i so miss you woman! xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home