Emily's

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Its with him now.

Okay hello everyone again, this will be a short post, cause i gotta make my friend go crazy with me tonight, hek hek! :P I love making this friend of mine to go crazy, over-limit. Hahah!

Alright, i went to Bpp for dinner just now, so sorry for my tag on my tagbox, i typed the wrong code, damn stupid. ( i already deleted it, lololol. ) Had rice for dinner with family, was laughing all the way, i love today's dinner, its been a long time since we last sat down together and have dinner. ^^

Omgod, i tell you, Bukit Panjang's weather suck to the core, ive bathed for 2 times in a row, sibeh fucking hot, wahpiang.

Watched NDP parade at home just now, was okay lah, kinda boring and it ended quite early? I got no idea, recite pledge with Yongsheng and Edmus just now, Grandma was looking at us with a weird look. HAHAHA! Eugene was irritated by it anyway. :P

Then watched Singapore Idol Audition just now with Yeeru and Edmus. Was lol-ing all the way, cb sia, damn funny! The one who got inspired by Avril. Damn hiliarious, but i admire her guts anyway! ^_^ Good try (Y) The number 1944, damn funny, KA and i was like laughing out ass off, hahahahaa! The one who dressed very scary one, idk the name as well as the number, he was being so " li-pu " ah, like tak perlu eh. Haha, but then, its entertaining tho, hehek.

Oh anyway, after this post and msn chat with KA, I shall go offline. Talking about KA, i love him to the max, seriously. The feeling is developing now, its like the starting, im so glad that he is happy with me, haha! Ha, KA, i love you alot, seriously! I promise to wait for you alright? :D

Prelims are coming, gonna stay at home revising, perhaps heading to Bpp for prep work with Sera and Fieza? See how first eh, haha! Anyway, i think i shall stop blogging and focus on MSN now, hek hek.

Aww, KA, you know what! I love the way we chat tonight, i really missed it after so long!
I love this way, don't make it worse, we'll make it better alright? Thanks for the laughters you gave me tonight, hope you enjoyed, and we are for real for what we said okay?

I love you, yes, i do! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home