Emily's

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Throat is killing me.

Hai, 2nd post. Im bored and i'm itch for typing of words. (my english suck i know.) Oh well, shall post in point-form and elaborate later on yeah. :)

  • Studying Social Studies now.
  • Chapters to study : Conflict in multi-ethnic societies, Sri Lanka and Northern Island.
  • And also Deterence, (suck balls!)
  • My throat is still painful despite Bby's advice to drink water.
  • Bby is out now, probably not gonna be online tonight.
  • There's Singapore Idol tonight! Yay!
  • Tomorrow ending paper at 9.30am, yessah!
  • Msn with Kak Fieza now, as usual, she calls me gundu. -.-
  • I miss bby now, very much.
  • Sleepy like one idiot, but gotta start to study!
  • Helping Lingsheng to download song now, ^^
  • Tagging Shakir's blog like one mad girl with Fieza, l-o-ling all the way.


I know something now, i learnt something now. If i were to really want something very badly, i must really wait and fight for it. And now, im achieving it and i am really very happy, and i know, Kak is happy for me too cause i've been smiling now and then.

I really want to thanks Kak Fieza, Sera, Fadhila, Fana, Aslina, Sri, Vivien, Tina, Cheryl, Yingying, Wenhui, Michelle, Farris, Shakir, Hadi, Lingsheng, Alson for being there to give me tissues when i cry, make me smile by saying stupid jokes, be there for me when i'm whining like a old lady, and always there no matter what! I love you guys, but i love bby more! Hiak hiak.

Thats all i can remember, if i left you out, let me know alright? :) Okay, might be blogging later if im feeling betta, hek. Bye!

And oh-yah, i love my bby to the max man! let's suwoop again, hehe! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home