Emily's

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Make it last


Alright, hello everyone again! I'm back from Jurong Point, it was a stupid one, but overall, two word, fucking cold. Shall blog about today yeah? One word : Wonderful. :)

Went out at 1pm, reached Pending, Hazmi texted me, then i went to Lot1 and met Baby, 172 to Jurong Point, wanted to sleep, but can't, l-o-l. Then reached, went to ground level. Went to Icing Room, but not halal cert, as my boyfriend can't consume pork, we decided to abort that idea.

Went to walk around, checked out the soccer boots, and the green one is nice, it caught me and baby's eyes, then baby also looked at Kaka's boots, its nice! Then went to arcade, haha! I won this time, yesssah. Hiak hiak, then went to KFC.

Apon called, then disiao me ah, wtf. Then he asked us to go to Burger King to have lunch settled there, but we already bought our food, so yeah, sorry Apon. :( Then didn't finished my Zinger, so we left.

Walked around, then went to Interchange, 180 back to Bpp, then walked from interchange to Pending, suwooped. ^^ Then reached home around 7pm, and i think Baby is 7plus? Well, im waiting for 8pm, haha! Okay, i haven't bath, shall go bath now, bye earthlings. :)

15 August it tha date, i love you alot, very much, very deeply.
Let's make it last and get married too, hiak. :P
I want to last long with you baby, aku cinta kamu. :)

Edited at 10.54pm. :) Going offline after this post, i'm hungry and sleepy. So yeah, Baby's going to Malaysia tomorrow, have fun b! :D Well, Yeeru bought me biscuits which has Mickey Mouse printed on it, shall eat it sooooon! Hiak hiak, should i? Should i? ^-^

Anyway, who's interest in buying a 2nd hand Ipod? Its still in good conditions, 4GB, can put songs, pictures, videos. Selling at $60 including Charger and Earpiece! Cheap tho, interested? Tag me. ^-^ Im selling it for my friend, not me, hehek.

Mdm goh is going to Bpp tomorrow at 7.30am to tutor Fadhila for Math, Fadhila ajak me to tag along, but i am too tired, its far too early, plus, there's work tomorrow, i know i shouldn't be working now, Prelims and N's coming, but my family is facing problems now, sighz. >:(

So should i go? Fadhila just called me, and she said she might be alone tomorrow, i feel bad leaving her alone, aiyor. :( Daddy, come back noww! :(

Alright, shall stop here, i feel uncomfortable, but i will get over it soon. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home