Emily's

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hai people, morning! Well, uhm, actually i already post, then when i go to Picnik, then suddenly my whole internet closed, then i go open new one, when i go blogger.com, i was like, wah, cb, never save draft. Lolol, i type again lah ok! :D

Well, according to my Facebook's comments on my status, tags from my tagbox, and msn chats, alot of people have been asking me who is my boyfriend, handsome anot? Well, unfortunately, i'm gonna say that i will not announce who's my boyfriend is, but i will give you guys a few clue ah, he is a malay guy whom i love alot alot! He is one of the guy who appeared in my slide shows, he is from the same school as me, sec 4 too. :)

Thanks for all tha wishes, i will last long for sure, cause i wanna marry him, haha! Okay, better not let him see this, if not, he will tease me, haha! I wanna suwoop ah b! :( Hah.

And i was on Clique's blog just now, guess what i saw?! I saw this and i was so touched! :D


Ain't Cheryl a sweet thing?! Haha, don't be jealous, my daughter mah! ^-^ Thanks alot ah, i love you alot, hiak hiak.

I so wanna cut my fringe, baby say only fringe, don't cut the whole thing, cause he loves long-hair. Lol? So should i cut ......

Bangs?!


Or slanted?!

YUK AH LAAAAAAAAH! Which one nicer? Ah fuck, i know i look ugly in every hairstyle -.- Whatever, gonna go for a hair-cut with Fana again, next week perhaps? ^-^ I miss going out with her, huakhuakhuak. Okay, do tag me alright? Me now go bath and get ready to go out liao, buaiix. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home