Emily's

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Backache, lovesick.

  • 4 more months to my 16th.
  • I am in pain, nbcb. >:'(
  • I am missing baby so much, :(
  • I didn't had dinner as the pain was too fucking painful.
  • I've been enduring since 8am.
  • I am waiting for Baby to come online.
  • I am gonna elaborate, lol. -.-
    • Alright, hello. Today is 16th Aug, 4 more months please, faster faster. Haha! I woke up at 8am today due to my stomachache and my backache, its on the right side of my backbone, like got ball inside, damn painful. Texted Baby when i'm waiting for bus, he was heading to Jb at that point of time. ^-^

      I went for work today, and its kinda okay, business was great, was kept busy from 12pm to 3pm, walking non-stop. :) Had lunch at 3 plus, backache go away, go away was what i was thinking all the while. Lol. Then after that, buey tahan the pain liao, left workplace, 970 home, walked home, fucking pain bodoh, wahpianggg. :(


      Reached home, Fadhila called, told her that my pain makes me feel like absenting myself from school tomorrow, *muke sad to the max. Then she was like "eh don't lah! If never come, you cannot see *insert name ah!!" Okay lor, i go okay, but if very pain, bobian ah! :/ Onlined, bathed, online again.


      Was on Tagged.com just now, got one guy sibeh lame bodoh, add me, ask for my msn through Message, i say cannot give, then he say "cannot then can give sex?" I was like "Cb kia, siao, get a life." Then he again say "see who got cb la, cb kia what?" Then i say "Wuji comment me, don't message me, not fun ley, comment me, lai, i wait." Then he diam, never even comment me, haha! Bodoh, sibeh lame ley.


      I got pictures, in fact only two lah, cause i was lazy and yeah, so only 2 lor, haha!


      We've been together for a day, more to come, more to come baby! ^^
      This Yeeru, so sweet of her to buy me biscuit, hehe! ^-^ Love yah cousin, grow taller. :P

      Alright, i'm done, erhm, Baby is not online yett! Shall update playlist while waiting yeah? Till here, continue to tag me peoplee! I love your tags, alot. ^-^

      Baby, fasting month is coming, and we told each other, tahan and we will make it through. Don't be afraid that i will leave you for a chinese boyfriend, although i joked about it saying that for fasting month, i go find chinese boyfriend then after fasting month come back to you. I'm joking okay? Ha, i will never leave you, i promise. Be tha first and last of my real-serious-boyfie. And, i miss you alot ah bitch, i so want to see you tomorrow! ^-^

      0 Comments:

      Post a Comment

      Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

      << Home