Emily's

Monday, August 17, 2009

Cooled.

Shall elaborate my day today, well, uhm, woke up at 6am, texted Baby, greeted Good Morning etc, and then bathed. Was very moody the whole morning cause my back hurts to the max! 184 to school, suppose to meet Variko Sister, but she can't be contacted, so i just take the bus, then check check she inside the bus as me, lol! Then after that, waited for Shuttle Bus, sat with Fadhila. :-)

Reached school, bought mineral water, then went to Parade Sq, didn't see Baby although Huzai was there, then saw Baby and his friends walking around the field, i was like, =.= Lol. Then after that headed to Hall for Science paper, and i'm gonna flunk for sure, confirm!

Then had break at 9.16am, went down, Baby called me, and he gave me Chewy Gums! Aww, sweet! Haha, then after that, went to canteen, Fana and Me didn't ate, i got no appetite ah, then after that went back to Hall for Physics.

After that, went to canteen, it was raining and Baby wasn't out yet, so i texted him. Then went to detention room and looked for him, so i went with Fadhila, saw Huzai, and me and Fadhila went "Dickhead!!" He was like "Cb sia!" Ha, then saw Baby, talked, and he told me something, then after that, me and Fadhila went to took our bag and headed to meet Baby and the rest, then we left school.

Left school with Huzai, Fadhila and Baby. Huzai and Fadhila damn hiliarious, both of them is like as if they known each other very very long, lol! Then we walked to 190 bustop, Baby said "Today is a bad day" Yeah, i agree too, Huzai was like disiao-ing me lah, wtf lah. -.- Then Fadhila joined in, very bitch man, lol. Then while waiting for 190, talked cork, then board bus.

Sat with Baby then Huzai and Fadhila sat at the back row, but not together, me and Baby was laughing all the way, at them lah, lol! Then after that, they alighted, then Fadhila came to sat with me.

Reached Polyclinic, took queue number, 1560 was the number. When we reach, it was about 12.30pm, and the staff told us to go back at 1.30pm, so we headed to Mac. Saw Desmond and co, then ate at Mac. Then Baby was texting me, can sense that he was guilty and worried too, then i made sure that i was alright, safe with Fadhila then he ok liao, lol.

Then went back to Polyclinic, waited outside the Polyclinic, 975 passed by and Baby was inside!! Haha, then we waved and again we waited and wait. Then register already, went to level 2 and wait, nbcb, we wait for like 1 hour sial? And havent my turn! Sibeh fed up, fucked up too.

While waiting, me and Fadhila kept laughing at small childrens, damn cute lah! Then we cannot tahan waiting already, we left and walked to Ahmad's crib, revised Math, then i went home.

Reached home, Baby texted me, told him that i didn't see doctor, i went home, so tomorrow i'm going to see doctor again, :/ And baby asked me to take Mom's car to school tomorrow, if not no uhm-ings. So bobian lah, tomorrow taking Mom's ride to school, i already promised Baby. :(

So people, im not going to bustop tomorrow, so don't bother waiting for me alright? :) Alright, i got somthing to say. :)


Fadhila Nonok! Thanks ah, teman i tunggu pt Polyclinic. ^-^ You're amazing. ;) Haha, see you tomorrow alright? I miss l-o-ling with you already, grrr. :/

Ending school tomorrow at 2pm, 8am to 11am > Art. 12pm to 2pm > Math. IM SO DEAD. >:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home