Emily's

Sunday, September 20, 2009

dediated to RIANA BIG FUCK.

This post is specially dedicated to the fucking gorgeous girl on top, guys wanna know about her?

Her name is Riana, she goes around tagging people, she loves calling people cute or whatsoever to gain "good-impressions". She love people shouting her name, so when you see her, shouts "pubor dog!" that's her fucking name, isn't it amazing? Wow, even i am amazed by her wonderful name, she left me in awe. :(

This is her blog > http://ordinar-ygerl.blogspot.com/

She is only secondary 1 this year, but she loves stepping big fuck on her fucking blog. Don't believe, take a look at this > :)



Thank god, i was bloghopping around and i saw this Riana tagging peoples, notice the S? Hmm, yeah, clever! As i scrolled down, im so terrified and she got me crying when i saw her post on 23rd August. Nah, joke! Her post, wah, make me so scared man, im so scared of a secondary 1 girl, poor me. :(

Girl, go and figure it out things before you start to put words into my mouth okay. The reason why i told Shikin to move on is because that people asked me to, and im sorry, names shall not be revealed. 8D

You wanna smack pantat aku? You sure anot? Or i should smack your face? _1_

Me being with my guy isn't wrong, so i don't see why can't i be with my guy? And im sorry to say that your english suck to the core, my guy didn't accepted me, i am the one who accepted him. Please, buck up. :)

You sure my guy is her's? Use your fucking brain and think, before you start barking like a dog, want me to get you a new instructor? :) Free one. ^^

Thanks for complimenting me, i don't fucking appreciate it, HAHA. My face mcm pig? Haha, BIG JOKE. How about yours? Want me to disfigure it? I CAN DO IT YOU KNOW? :D

But on the account of you being small and young, i shall not. You wanna step big fuck to me? Look, let's see on wednesday. What i want is a sincere apology from you, easy.

Settle it, and let's see, who smack who first. ^^ I WAIT FOR YOU HOR, SMALL GIRL GIRL. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home