Emily's

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Going bonkers.

Hi, back from work ^^ Working seriously suck to the max, first thing is that the weather is distracting me, makes me feel so sleepy, oh-me. :( Vivien didn't work today due to laziness i guess? Hmm, so i was like so quiet today from 1pm to 6pm. Phone is still fucking under repair, wtfffff!! @%#*?! Phone bill went up to 400 bucks, dad and mom got so fed up with me :(

Decided to use my 2nd number once my phone is repaired, was very reluctant to use but no choice, me very idiotic when it comes to signed-up line, so gotta use prepaid already. :( I miss my boyfriend alot. Hmm, my favourite boy mah, hehe! n_n

Im very bored right now, bascially as refered to the top, i summarized all, haha, wonderful. :) Today's business suck, it was a rainy day, and hence, no business, tomorrow gonna work again, im so tired and lazy :/ Hmm, but then monday can relak liao, yay! ^^ Today while working, i was like day dreaming all the way, mwahaha, and i want these!! <:

I wanna be as beautiful as her, long hair like her, a room painted in pink mix white. Oh my, what a dream -__-

Or maybe this? If my bedroom were to be likethis, i tell you, the whole room will be filled with random pictures, unglam pictures of friends, ribbons all around, quotes around my wall. And also, a full body mirror for me, mwahaha!

Every new clothes with shoes included every week of tha month, planned nicely for me, oh-so-cooooooool!

Anddd! Everymorning, cupcakes for me, hehe! ^^ Me want piglet instead of winnie. xD

Okay, apparently, as i said, i day-dreamed and all these things came into my mind. Haha, but if i got any of these, i tell you, i will be on cloud nine. Hehe!

Today is the last day of fasting, i mean fasting season has ended about 2 hours ago, yay! Okay, shall blog again tomorrow or maybe later? Ciaos~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home