Emily's

Sunday, September 20, 2009

do the woman way

Hello, back from work, work was great, i was so tired at 6pm sharp, alrighty, shall talk about today yeaaaah, today was a happy day! ^^V

Woke up around 8+, no mood, online for awhile then offline. Had breakfast with mom. And i had a lil chat with her, its funny and cool (: This is our conversation. haha! >

Me : Mummy, if i got malay boyfriend how ah?
Mom : Don't say if, just say you got.
Me : Started to get anxious* NO!!, i am asking if onlyyyy.
Mom : I say one more time, don't say if, just say you got a malay dude.
Me : Err, *smiles, mmmm, *laughs, hmmm, errrrr, *stares at Fatty. Said yes, i got.. *wide smile!
Mom : Eh dear ah, if you got a malay son-in-law how ah?
Dad : Stares at me, and fake angry.
Me : Eyes start to get teary, getting terrified but also laughing at the same time cause of my dad's moustache on his face.
Dad : Kept quiet and look at me.

Surprisingly!!! They didn't forbid me to have a boyfriend! Haha, my parents are so coooool 8) Now, i have no worries regarding me being with baby now, hehe! ^-^ Heh, dad is being so nice to give me advices, xD

Gonna let baby know about this, i bet he will be relieved too, cause we are talking about this for the past few weeks, hurhurhur. :D Nyhehee, i didn't thought that my parents are that open and cool about it till today, wahahah! And because of this, i was late for work.

Phone line was being re-connected! First 2 person to recieve my text was Fadhila and Babyboy! Weeee, i felt so happy after texting with babyboy, i miss him like hell, meh! :(

Tomorrow is monday, no school, yay. I feel like meeting up baby, but i know can't, cus got raye! So its okay, ^^ Not going to school on tuesday due to the ACES work out & check up a@ NUH. So i'll only go to school on wednesday, ^^

Alright, shall blog again tomorrow, go visit Pweetyfaces okeh, ^^ Goodnightz. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home