Emily's

Friday, January 8, 2010

drifting from cyber.

Okay hello everyone. Im currently at my mom's shop. For the past few days, alot of things happened, shall elaborate for y'all alright. :)

on 3rd jan, i went to meet up with Fana and loads of pictures was taken, view it on my facebook. :)

on 4th jan, went into relationship again after having a "just-nice" pause with Ayun. Was happy indeed, seriously, i miss him so much. Went for work late, somemore 1st day, haha!! :P

On 5th jan - 7th jan. I went for work as per normal, work starts from 9am and it ends at 6pm. 1 hour+ plus trip, very tiring, seriously.

Broke up with Ayun on the 7th, i wanna say that this time im the bad person, im the one who asked for break, so to whoever out there, please don't fucking force him or whatsoever, finally, you'll think, finally emily ask for break.. I don't want to break, but forget it.. Afterall, i am nothing to you when our r/s is a forced one.... :'(

So i hope, i won't be the bad person already, seriously. This suck and the fact is that i don't want to break, but you make me feel so bad for having you beside me.

So yeah, anyone define BFF? haha, chalo~

Okay la, im done. i think imma delete my tumblr?

last long to i-know-who. & im on msn with Khamirul ^^ He is one lazy bum. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home