Emily's

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Everything was like a movie.


Good morning, well today i woke up quite early, as early as 10am. Haha, i think im going crazy. Okay today is Michael's birthday, so yeah happy birthday Michael! Although we don't talk, haha. So yup get back to the topic, my plan for today is to spend my last holiday with Nurul Farhana Binte Haron aka Short bestfriend :p

Im gonna get a haircut with her, and i think imma get my hair to be more "scene". I wanted this hairstyle badly, i had once, but my hair grew longer -__- And now, posers are coming. Nah, not refering to Fadhila, cause i was the one who introduced her the hairstyle cause i think she suits the hairstyle ^^ Im refering to some people la, -__- Fuck posers, i still dreamt of you last night, eeew spoil my sweet dream :S

Okay, so later'on i'll get my scene hairstyle again! Can't wait to see that pendek!! HAHA. So school's tomorrow, i miss wearing school uniform :( Shucks right, when im viewing Inia's blog, i feel like crying T_T Cause i misses school badly!

So tomorrow my siblings are out to school but not for me. Im gonna wake up at 7am instead of 6am, im not gonna fight the toilet rooms with them, im not gonna bicker with them anymore. And most importantly, im not going out of the door with Yeeru anymore :( Im gonna miss school so so so so so much! Work starts tomorrow, sucks. But i hope it will go well la.

And i reckon that im gonna be a big loser during lunch time, cause i got no kaki and im gonna eat alone, fuck this shit -.-

Hahaha, oh and yes, my parents allowed me to sign up for the april intake!! And i got so happy that i can't sleep, the 1st person i informed was Fana! And she got so happy! Hopefully i'll get in la, i prefer studying than working like duh, my office so ulu, with lkk people, omg. x.x

But no matter what, wish me luck for tomorrow la! Im going work alone, lunch time alone, going back alone too. So boring, loser loner indeeeeeeed. Fuck this shit, _1_ LOL.

So yup, im tweeting, and im craving for KFC. AND DID I TOLD YOU THAT TUMBLR IS BEING SUCH A BITCH? I THINK TUMBLR IS HAVING MENSES. LOLLLLLLLL.

CIAOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home