Emily's

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I came across this picture when i'm on Yahoo.com :) And i saved it, planning to blog about Mickey. HA HA. Okay, bullshit. I got nothing to blog about Mickey uh, lol. But i love Mickey Mouse ah, cute gile! :B Ha ha, alright. This is my 2nd post of the day. =)

I had the most wonderful-rotten day today. Wondeful because Wenhui has cheeeered up alot & Pork is very good today, he didn't tricked me. Rotten is because i'm at home for the whole day. :) But nevermind ah, today i didn't work, but Pork got work. He he, but yet, he still told me there alot of hot girls, wtf right. -'- Hahaha! Kidding lah Pork!

I'm feeling very weird now, i don't know why too eh. :O I'm going to work tomorrow, earning $30 tmr, he he. More than Pork's pay! Hahahehehoho, Pork is a noob. Real noob. Wondering why i say that righttt. I will tell you why...........

Because his Pm on Msn wrote : "stupid emily the pig........ Haaaaaaaaaaa" Damn basterd right, then i wrote : "Stupid Hazmi the pig-noob" Ha ha, who's the noob here ah? :O Haaa, okay lah. Dont cry to your daddy! He he he, and he is now offlined, to eat dinner maybe? Shall wait then, ha ha!

I am so bored, so bored. Oh yeah, was webcamming with Khamirul just now. He said he's popular, omfg. Lololol! Ha ha, he isn't lah can, he is just goodlooking, sometimes. Hahah! Lolololol, no offence! But i doubt he know my blog, so nehmind lah! Hahahahah!

I'm like so bored and feeling warm now? Bukit Panjang's weather suck, seriously suck. Grrr. Monday's school! Finally, was happy but yet sad too, can't see Amio already, sad sad sad.

Lalalalala, i've got nothing to blog about already, shiat. Oh ya! I created a blog for my own class just now! With this skin ah, but i editted it, here you go. 4D! Tag alright, with your name too, he he! xD

Okay ah, now its 8:10pm already, Pork is coming online sooooooooon! Bye bye pretty ailens!

♥ , YUKIYO ; : Hello sister, thanks for tagging! 8-D
Eiko! : Ha ha, my voice isn't kid lah, please. Lol, and
you know what? You won't win Pork, i can't les with you leh, i only go for Boys! Ha ha ha, sorry ah! Lololol! Love you alot alot alot! Talk on phone again, alright? Love ya!
MICKEY :
Cannot huh? PORK! So good ah, as you tag you tag, he he! Thanks ah Pork, lololol. Isn't that good that i bloged about you? Be proud of yourself please, dearest Pork. Faster come online lah, me miss you! :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home