Emily's

Monday, September 21, 2009

Another rider


Hello readers, im back for the 2nd post. Im currently on msn with Dion, Mz, Weicong and Fana. Kinda bored, hmm, today i learned a new word from Dion, she is so "in" for words that angmoh uses. Its the word "Douche". I caught no balls, roflz. Haha! Well, really bored, 2themax.

Im not going school tomorrow, gonna miss all the funs in class and miss chatting with feseff girls. And of course, i won't be able to see my babyboy! D: Well, hopefully it ends early and maybe meet up with them after school? No matter what, there's math star tomorrow, and i want to go. Surprisingly right? I wanna buck up on my math, cause its a compulsory subject to pass for N level NA. Sooooo, let's pray for tha best anw. :]

Well, just now me and weicong talked about the past, as i said, past. Haha! I knew him from Habbohotel.com.sg and i was like aiming for boys for hacking of furniture. (opps) Then this guy name Weicong1993 came and added me, and at back then my name was Huiyi93. LOL

And we got "together" on Habbo only. Then we nearly got married and i went offline in the midst of the marriage cause i was scared. LOL. And we were like "Weicong, move one step. Huiyi, move one step". LOLOLOL. And after that, i got so much of his furniture! And i went offline, and i admit, im being so humji. -.- HAHA.

Then i will create another account to hack people up, haha, its real fun, haha. And now, me and weicong are still friends for like 6 years, <: Hehe, fwens4lyfe yo. And there was once he saw me on the train some time back during April?

And he was like : Hi emily. (wave)
Me : Who are you? (look at him with a weird look)
He : Weicong. Okay bye! (alights.)
Me : Weicong? Who the heck is he? OOOOOH, WEICONG!!
Sakinah : Ohmygod, vivien's bf!? SO HANDSOME!

Haha, real amusing, well, whatever. He is migrating to London next month, so all the best, take more pictures for me, but not sunset okay. Haha! You are the best guy-friend, hehe. Fwen4lyfe again, \m/

I shall stop here, babyboy ain't coming online tonight again, >:

But can text with him, hehe! Bye! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home